NHS Professionals work in partnership with over 50 Trusts across the country to provide the in-house bank service for Nurses, Midwives and other staff groups, allowing for flexible shift work.
Why should I join the bank?
- Get paid weekly
- Get the first choice of available shifts
- Get choice and control over when you work
- Get paid holiday
- Have a better work – life balance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme available
How do I join?
I am currently employed by the Trust
Contact your dedicated on-site team to complete a substantive registration form. Click here for contact details.
Alternatively, you can download a form (below) that best describes your role and complete the subsequent 3 steps:
- Complete a registration form and gather relevant verification documents (detailed in the form).
- Meet with your Ward Manager for allocation of assignment codes and registration authorisation.
- Meet with your dedicated on-site team taking all relevant documents with you.
Your login details will be sent to you within a week and you will be able to view and book suitable shifts via My:Bank our shift booking system.
I am not currently employed by the Trust
Contact the Client Relations team at your preferred Trust to start the registration process. Click here for contact details
Alternatively, you can apply online. Click here to being your application.